What is the shelf life of chocolate bars?
Provided the original packaging is not opened, the chocolate will stay fresh for up to one year if stored properly. Our chocolate stock is replenished monthly. Chocolate bars will maintain their freshness if stored in a cool, dry place. Read more about how to store chocolate bars.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information about our policies.
About General Information
- What is included with my order for chocolate bars or DIY wrappers?
- Wrapping Instructions
- About Online Colors
- Information for US & International Customers
- Payment Currency
- Prices and Discounts
- Safe and Secure Ordering
- Your Privacy is Important
- Ingredient, Allergen, and Kosher information
- Storage instructions for wrapped chocolate bars
- What is the shelf life of chocolate bars?
Top 5 Help Topics
- Which chocolate bars do your wrappers fit?
- Canada, USA, and International Shipping Rates
- Changing the Colors for a Design
- Request a Sample
- Typical Order Processing Times